Compliance with Laws and Regulations
The Company shall comply with laws, regulations, and other norms regarding privacy protection.
The Company shall implement reasonable security measures to counter risks to personal information, including but not limited to unauthorized access, leak, loss, destruction, and falsification.
Purpose of Use of Personal Information
When obtaining personal information from a customer, the Company shall clearly state in advance its intended purpose for use of such information, and shall only use such information for such stated purpose. The Company shall use personal information obtained from customers for the following purposes.
- Contacting the customer in relation to the Company’s business.
- Carrying out agreements (e.g., providing products and services).
- Notifying customers about the Company’s products and services.
- Notifying customers about the Company’s seminars and exhibitions.
When obtaining personal information from a customer, the Company shall clearly state in advance its intended purpose for use of such information. However, the Company may omit such statement of purpose in the following circumstances.
- When receiving personal information in situations such as face-to-face meetings or exchange of business cards.
Provision of Personal Information to Others
The Company shall not disclose or provide users’ personal information to any third party, except in the following circumstances.
- A customer grants approval for his/her information to be disclosed or provided to third parties.
- The Company is required by law to disclose such information.
- The Company outsources its handling of personal information within the extend necessary to achieve the purpose for which the personal information was obtained.
Disclosure, Correction of Personal Information
The Company shall respond in good faith to requests from customers for disclosure, amendment, deletion, or cessation of use of their personal information held by the company.
Purposes for Using Cookies
- Greater convenience for website users
Cookies enable the browser to remember information entered into forms, thus obviating the need to re-enter the same information on subsequent visits to the website.
- Analysis aimed at website improvements
The Company uses Google Analytics (a service offered by Google, Inc.) to study how visitors to this website use it. Cookies are used for Google Analytics to collect traffic data, but this data is anonymous and contains no information that could identify specific individuals. It is possible to disable collection of such data by blocking cookies.
Enquiries regarding Privacy Protection
EDM Corporation Sales Management Department
TEL ： +81-49-270-0877
FAX ： +81-49-270-0876